| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in January is hardly dry. Circa 116.3mm (4.6in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 13:00 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 13:10.
Weather Trend Graph for January in Tsholotsho, Zimbabwe
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Tsholotsho:
- Lupane, Zimbabwe - 91.3 kms (56.8 miles) N
- Sawmills, Zimbabwe - 33.1 kms (20.6 miles) NE
- Nyamandhlovu, Zimbabwe - 54 kms (33.5 miles) ESE
- Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe - 93.4 kms (58 miles) ESE
- Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe - 99 kms (61.5 miles) ESE
- Khami, Zimbabwe - 91.6 kms (56.9 miles) SE
- Hope Fountain, Zimbabwe - 106.1 kms (65.9 miles) SE
- Figtree, Zimbabwe - 90.4 kms (56.2 miles) SE
- Matopos, Zimbabwe - 107.7 kms (66.9 miles) SE
- Marula, Zimbabwe - 87.4 kms (54.3 miles) SSE
- Plumtree, Zimbabwe - 81.6 kms (50.7 miles) S